Thursday, June 17, 2010

The beach

This is a sneak peak at our trip. The beach was beautiful...we had a blast...we made priceless memories... and spent a lot of time in the car. All in all it was an incredible trip (minus the ant infestation at the beach). I will post more later. Despite making sure my house was clean before I left I have mounds of sand covered laundry and stuff all over the place. I am going to responsible and do some work on that although I'd rather watch the Lakers/Celtic game and just chillin' with my doggy.

P.S. I took 5 pairs of flip-flops on the trip, however I only wore 3 of them during the trip. And I took 4 other pairs of shoes besides those. Don't mock, it never hurts to be prepared. :)

4 comments:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

What a tease post!! :P

A gorgeous picture--can't wait to see more of it!

Sandra said...

Dang I thought you said you brought four. I know what you mean about sand everywhere! Glad you guys made it home safely.

Calli said...

Nice! I am glad you had fun!

Rooneys said...

cool! wish i could go to the beach..glad you had fun!