Friday, January 21, 2011

Our year so far...

Well, 2010 ended really well for us at the Westwood home. The beginning of 2011 was kind of a downer but things are looking up again. I'm getting over being sick and I'm finally starting to feel like myself again. Some things going on around our house... Scott's cousin called and said that he had a TV that was ours at his house. I don't recall this TV and Scott vaguely remembers it but it is a lot bigger than our 12 inch TV so we brought it home. The only bad thing about it is that it doesn't have a remote. SO... we programed this bad boy...
Someone gave this to us (I can't remember who), but they gave it to us thinking Scott would think it's funny. We both think it's funny and we programmed it to our TV. It can make laser sounds when you push the buttons. Although not "trekkies", we find great humor in this remote.

As for our boy...he has found his favorite place in the house and he goes and stands there until we open the blinds each day. Then he sits there all afternoon.
And last but not least, I have a fabulous husband who buys me flowers (that still look this amazing after 2 weeks). I love him more than words can express and I'm so grateful that for his unconditional love. I'm a lucky lucky girl!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Beautiful arrangement! I need to get one of those remotes for Kevin. He would think thats awesome. He is a big Trekkie he he. I'm glad your feeling better.