Sunday, October 28, 2012

30

A long time ago (last summer), Scott and I turned 30. I make a point of not thinking about it but it is what it is. I wish I was still in my 20's. Here are some pictures that I never posted because it was still too fresh and we were busy...ya know, moving. But for documenting sake it has made it to the blog. 

 Turning 30 didn't phase Scott, he took it like a champ. This is what you have to do when you go to a Mexican restaurant in a small town on your birthday, in order to get your free fried ice cream. Scott is always a good sport. We were able to spend his birthday at his grandparent's cabin with his parents.  

Then came my birthday. We celebrated in SLC. We were able to spend some time with my dad's side of the family which was fun and then Scott and I along with my parents went and saw "Wicked". It was spectacular of course and the perfect thing to do on my birthday weekend. 

We had to pry ourselves away from the Olympics for a few minutes to blow out candles. 

 Birthdays are always a group ordeal with my family. It's always fun to share.

 That's all... carry on.

No comments: