Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Staycation

My folks came to visit us from Utah right after Christmas. I have to say that a staycation is awesome! We didn't have to pack, we got to sleep in our own bed, and didn't have to do much cooking or cleaning. It was super relaxing and enjoyable. We were able to show my parents around Phoenix, eat new food, see a movie, play games, watch football, and enjoy the time together. 

First I will show you how much Cosmo enjoyed the staycation and having Grandma and Grandpa here.






 I'm not sure that he's loved quite enough...

We were able to show my parents the Mesa Temple in the day and at night with the Christmas lights.

 



 
We had such a great time. Like any vacation it didn't last long enough but we have some great memories and we can't wait for the next time!

3 comments:

Elaine said...

So glad you had such great visitors for the holidays:-) I love seeing all of you just relaxing.

Justin Compton Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Justin Compton Family said...

I love the 4 pics of your parents lounging on the couch. Looks like fun! :)