Monday, July 8, 2013

Parental visit long time ago

A long long time ago, like back around Easter, my parents drove down to see us, and the Mesa Temple Easter Pageant. We had a great visit, were able to do some fun things and then I drove back with them to attend my cousin's wedding. 

One of the things that we were able to do is take a tour of the University of Phoenix stadium where the Arizona Cardinals play. It was so much fun! It was fun to see how excited my parents were as well.
After a few days of playing here, I drove to SLC with my parents. I felt like a kid again, hanging out in the backseat and my mommy buying me treats. It was fun. He stopped in Page, AZ and saw Lake Powell, it was so pretty. That's one of the things that I like about roadtrips is being able to see things like that.

 I was able to spend time with family in SLC. I even got loved on my by sister's doggies, love those dogs and they love me.
Then the highlight of the trip was getting to see my cousin Laurel celebrate her wedding. Laurel lived with us for a while when I was young and she became a role model to me, we've always been close and I'm so happy for her and her new life as a wife!
 

 
It was great to spend some 1 on 1 time with these 2 kids as well.  Family time is a lot more special now that we live away.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I love it when you blog! I love what you say and I love seeing what you do:-)Family IS everything, isn't it.