Wednesday, August 12, 2009

MIA

It's been a long time since I have blogged and this will be nothing special but I thought I would give you an update. We are moved into our new place. We finished moving an hour before we left for SLC for the airport so we came home to boxes everywhere. We had a much needed fabulous vacation in Missouri. Can I just tell you how much I love that place? There are 4 places in this world that make me feel like I'm home, they are (in no particular order) my house, my parents house, my Aunt Larrie's house, and my in-law's house. It was so fun to be in 2 of them in Missouri. We got to visit family and friends and go to a beautiful wedding for Matt and Kristine. I honestly didn't want to come home and now I'm fighting the after-vacation blues. The only reason why I didn't cry when I left my in-law's is knowing that we will be back there for Thanksgiving but it came close. I will post pictures soon (the cord for the camera is MIA and I have no idea where to start looking).

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Hey send me your new addy! I'm excited to take the kids with us next time. I'm sure they would love to see Grandma and Grandpa and their cousins. It was great that we could all go together. Hope those after vacation blues go away soon.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like ya'll had tons of fun!