Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Some things that make me smile.

Using my Kitchenaid Mixer for the first time. We got it for our wedding and I've always been intimidated by it. But it work amazingly well! I LOVE it.
Using that mixer to make cookies for Scott for when he came from his first day of school.

Having a new washer and dryer! My sister is getting new ones that are coming with her new house so she gave us these and they are so gorgeous, I love using them!

Having a toilet that works. This is the 3rd place we have lived while being married and each place has had toilet problem. Our first place we just had to live with. Our second place we got a new toilet after 3 weeks of living there and this time we got a new one after a week of living here. This is a toilet-to-go and it can flush 23 golf balls but the landlord advised us not to try it. Scott and I joke that I curse toilets. I'm thinking it might be true. But now we have this glorious masterpiece!

And last but not least, Scott putting away stuff in our new kitchen while wearing his new glasses. When he wears them, I feel like he's different, ya know, like Clark Kent. I think he looks super hot!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Ha Ha funny post! We have a Bosche. Don't you love leaving it while it mixes! I'm jealous of your new washer and dryer! We have old old ones that Kevin's professer from CEU gave us when we were first married. I better not complain or I bet they will stop working. We have just recently been talking about getting new ones. Especially after seeing the new ones at Mom and Dad's house.

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

I LOVE my kitchen aid--keep it on the counter. I think my only complaint is that it doesn't always mix the very bottom of the batter--where there's that little dimple thingy, but I usually just take a spoon and mix it once before turning it on again.

If you like oatmeal raisin (with coconut), I posted a great recipe about a month ago. Just don't let them cook too long...but VERY yummy.

Laurel said...

um, you and Scott make ME smile.