Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Another visit


I know you guys probably get sick of me talking about my dog, but I love love love him! Not as much as I love Scott (just to be clear), but he is my baby. He came to visit for a week and it was so much fun! I know that most of you don't understand how you could love a dog so much but Scott's cousin Jamin was very skeptical and always made fun of how much I loved Cosmo, but she spent some time with him this week and she is so attached to him now. I think you just have to spend some time with him to understand his cute personality. 
 So here is a video of Cosmo and Scott playing. Cosmo has this fascination with hair. He likes to taste it and then it tickles his nose so has to scratch his whole body. When he does it to my hair he actually chews on it. It tickles a lot. 

He got to know the CEU campus really well. This is a picture of the fountain that he accidentally jumped into last time he was with us. (Yes someone colored it green, I'm glad it wasn't green the time he jumped in.) 
He took a lot of naps. I think it's so cute when he sleeps.

We are hoping to bring him down here permanently very soon. We can't wait! 

2 comments:

SD and EJ said...

So cute! And I don't think you're crazy at all; I LOVE dogs and can't wait until I get a house and can get one.

Sandra said...

I love how he is posing in the picture at the fountain with Scott. I was surprised to hear that he isn't with you yet? I thought that once you got the house he would be able to come? He is one cute dog!