Sunday, October 11, 2009

Back in business!

Scott was finally able to fix my computer and it is now virus free. There was a point where he suggested that I look into getting another computer because it looked so bleak, but he worked his magic over countless hours, and many late late nights, and it is finally all back together. He pretty much rocks my world!

So now I get to get used to using a PC again instead of a Mac. There will be some things that I will miss about a Mac (that frustrated me to no end when I first started using it), but I'm so glad to have my computer back up and running. What a blessing!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Yaa way to go Scott, good work.

Joylybean said...

Yeah - Your computer is fixed! That is great. I loved your last post about Cosmo visiting, it looks like he is beaming when he is with you guys.

I am a Ute fan - don't forget it! :) My dad is a Utah team fan - he a sweatshirt for both teams. Sometimes his Utah sweatshirt disappears... ha ha