Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tis the season for... glitter

I am afraid of spiders and I hate them to my very core. I have found that Scott feels the same way about glitter that I do about spiders. We got a Christmas card in the mail (from our neighbors next door, how funny is that!) and it was covered with glitter. They even know how much he despises glitter and they still sent it. So I opened it and he stood about 3 feet away from me and asked me to hold it open so that he could read it. I put it away but I still had glitter on my hands, so I chased him for a while threatening to wipe my hands on him. I know I'm not a very nice wife. I would be pretty upset if he did that to me with a spider. But it still cracks me up. Our poor daughters won't ever have a chance to experience glitter. Aw well!

5 comments:

Sandra said...

You did say it took him awhile to notice that your makeup had glitter in it, so if you have girls just tell them not to tell Daddy ha ha.

Joylybean said...

That is so funny! What is with guys & glitter... Glenn is the same way and I know that there have been times when AJ has had some glittered item on their bed and glitter ends up on his pillow or something. I just thought I had a strange bro-in-law! Have a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Casey had a no glitter clause when we got married.. Poor Natalie..

Michelle said...

that is funny! seriously...

BrettandShannon said...

That is funny Steph! It was good to see you yesterday! I hope you have a great holiday and new years! Can't wait to see you in March!! yay!! :D I got my blog going again too! Now I have stuff to write about!