Thursday, April 8, 2010

We all scream for ice cream!

I love conference weekend cuz that means Leatherby's. I haven't gone in a long time with my family but I was bound to go this year. This is my "Tracy's Peanut Butter Cup". It is the most divine dish of ice cream and topping in the world. I used to polish one of these bad boys off in no time. But I only got half way done with it. But that's okay, I got to eat the rest the next day during conference. It is so incredibly good!




Such a great and yummy tradition.

9 comments:

EJ said...

That place is so good! I haven't been there in years.

Jacqueline Clark said...

Oh my gosh that look so good!! I miss Leatherbys!!

Calli said...

Yummy. That sounds soo good!

Michelle said...

Dang you and your leatherby's! I love that place!!

Sandra said...

ooohhh that sounds good. Darn...now I want some.

Laurel said...

a.) you look GREAT
b.) i hate that I missed this but i hate that i missed seeing YOU
c.) YOU LOOK GREAT
d.) i'm in memphis...and we tried to get ice cream last night. nothin.
e.) YOU LOOK GREAT.

Charity said...

Oh my gosh! That is too funny. Some of us at work have been discussing how Leatherby's is soooooo good!
And Tracy's peanut butter cup is my FAVE!
I hope to go really soon! Cuz it's been a while for me!

Rooneys said...

I miss Leatherby's! I'm so jealous.. glad you had so much fun!

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Oh man that sundae looks to die for! Why hasn't anyone told me about this place before? Will definitely have to visit next time I'm in town!