Thursday, March 25, 2010

Paid off!

Scott and I have been blessed more than we deserve this year. When we were positive we would owe a huge chunk of cash to the government for taxes, we actually got a return and were able to pay off my credit card. It was a huge surprise and relief to us! I had 2 goals at the beginning of the year... 1st I wanted to pay off my credit card by the time we went to California. And 2nd we wanted to be able to save up and pay for that trip with cash and not have to charge ANYTHING. When I made the goal about the credit card, there was no possible way we could possibly do it by June but here we are 2 and 1/2 months away and goal #1 is accomplished.

Do you ever feel that you receive more blessings than you possibly deserve? I certainly do!

6 comments:

Elaine said...

I feel that way all the time:-) Congratulations! A very timely goal.

Michelle said...

Awesome! That must feel really good. P.S. I love that you have the card in a block of ice. Genius!

Sandra said...

Everyday I feel I receive more blessings than I deserve. Congrats about paying off your card. Yaa for trips to Cali he he.

Laurel said...

a.) i miss you.
b.) YAY for paying off your card
c.) i miss you.

xoxo

Rooneys said...

good job paying off your card! that feels so great!

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Awesome! Isn't it the best feeling when you've paid off that card? Big congratulations.