Thursday, July 9, 2009

We are moving

Scott and I have been thinking about moving for a while. We have felt pretty cramped (which is funny because our last apartment was half this size) and we have wanted to move to a place where we could have Cosmo come and visit and eventually live. So our friends (the ones that gave us a garden plot) have a rental home next to theirs and they offered it to us. So the day before we go to Missouri, we will be making a mad rush to move into the house. We have realized that since we have been married we have been moving up in size and moving down on the era the places were built. This house is pretty old but our friends said that we could spice it up if we want so it will be a fun project. Plus we will have 3 full bedrooms and none of them will be a storage room like now. We will have a basement to store stuff! Woohoo!

My dad informed us that he only helps one child move a year. My sister bought a new house and is moving in a week and my brother just moved a couple weeks ago so we are hoping that he loves us enough to still help us. Hahaha...poor guy!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations on the new place. I know you will love it!

Anonymous said...

Houses are so fun! You'll love it! (: I am glad you can have your puppy!

Billy and Amanda Cole said...

Yea!! It is always fun to get into a bigger place. I can't wait until we move...who knows when that will be. Still too much to do. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Monica and Stephen said...

Enjoy the move. It sounds like you have moved a lot in the short time you have been married. That sounds like me. We have moved 6 different times in the 5 in a half years we have been married. Good luck and have fun. It is always fun decorating a new place!

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Good luck with the move! I really want a house of our own but I'm not sure that's going to happen any time soon. And totally wish we had basements here in Texas!!

Have a great time in Missouri.

Trevor and Melissa said...

I know you posted this a while ago, but I'm just getting to it. So, Yeah! for your new home - next time it better be to Missouri!!:D We're excited to see you two. Not long now:D

See ya later.