Sunday, September 6, 2009

Gotta love it baby!

It's the most wonderful time of the year. Yes, that means college football has begun. And how else to start a great season than to beat a #3 team. I thought it was for sure going to be a losing situation, and I'm sure that Oklahoma thought it would be a sure winning situation. But the boys stepped up. Props to the great defense who kept us in there. I can't wait to see what this season has in store! 


It was so fun to listen to the BYU fans being SO loud still 10 minutes after the game was over. It was have been so much fun to be there, but it was still so much fun to watch at home. What a great moment in Cougar history! 

2 comments:

SD and EJ said...

Go cougs!!! I love it!

Lena Baron said...

YEP! That would have been fun to watch!!! Leif told me about it too late. Anyway, I just caught up on your blog. So Fun! Sure wish we could go to MO for Thanksgiving. Don't think so though:( I wish we got a washer and dryer... Lucky you!!! And your house looks cute! Congrats!