Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It should be a crime...

I am anti- DWTS. I don't like watching tons of couples dance the same style every episode. Plus not a big fan of watching just ballroom. And I hate that their live band sings and ruins great classic songs, just wrong. I'm more of a "So You Think You Can Dance" fan because of the variety of dance that is portrayed. So DWTS does something to make me watch... They get stars on there that I want to see dance. I don't like supporting the show but I can't resist watching an over 50-year-old Donny Osmond shake it down. I just think it's entertaining. 

They need to get stars that I don't care about to dance on the show. *Sigh* 

5 comments:

Charity said...

AMEN! I don't even watch that show! I like watching "So You Think You Can Dance" as well!

Sandra said...

I had heard about him dancing but I never saw it. Was it worth it?

Laurel said...

i'm the nerd who loves this show...but didn't even know it was back on.

i've GOT to get caught up on my life.

Michelle said...

I love SYTYCD! Dancing with the Stars was never my favortie, but I still watch occasionally.

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

I gave up on this show a few seasons ago. That hostess--can't remember her name--drives me insane. I can't even stand it. Watch and notice how she flexes her arms while she's talking to the dancers. I swear it. :)