Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I LOVE MO!

We got to go to Missouri in the beginning of August for Scott's brother's wedding. It was so much fun! We got to stay with my Aunt and Uncle in St. Louis and it was so much fun to spend time with them for a little bit. I love being there. We got to spend a lot of time with family and friends and it was so much fun. It didn't last long enough and I can't wait to go back for Thanksgiving.

One of the great things that we got to do while we were there was go to Lambert's. It's a restaurant half way between Springfield and Branson. They are always packed! It has great cooking and they have a guy that comes around with a cart full of hot rolls and he yells "Hot Rolls!" and you put your hands up and he throws you one from across the room. It's just a fun fun restaurant. If you are ever in the area, it's quite the experience.

There are also a few people that work there that come around with different sides. This is fried okra, and they just spoon it on a paper towel. So good!

This is table 1. We had to be split up since there were so many of us. Starting with me going around the table, there was me, Scott, Matt, Kristine, Makayla, Uncle Curtis, Aunt Colleen, Joseph, Karin, and Mike.


And this is table 2. Baby BriLynn, Kevin, Grandma Smith, Grandpa Smith, Mom, Dad, and Sandra. We were worried that it may be a little much for grandma and grandpa but they really enjoyed the atmosphere and catching rolls.

When we were done at our table, Scott and I moved to another table where all of his friends were sitting with their wives. It was an all inclusive trip to Lambert's. I'm so excited to go back in November!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I'm excited to go back in November too. I'm not really looking forward to the drive with five kids but I'm sure it will be great when we get there. Maybe we can go to Lamberts again he he :)

Michelle said...

I LOVE FRIED OKRA! Looks like you had a great time! Remember when we went when we were little in Grandpa's Winnebago?