Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Doesn't this make you want to go to Disneyland?



We are going to California in 3 months and everyday I tell Scott how excited I am! It has been 5 years since I have been there which is the longest amount of time I've spent away from California. My parents are from Anaheim and my grandparents lived there until I was 10 so when I was young, we went to California almost every summer and got into Disneyland for free since my uncle worked there. The place never gets old to me. California is just familiar to me and I love it there, despite the smog and traffic. Thanks to my wonderful in-laws who are putting together this shindig so that we are all able to go. I've been begging Scott since we got married to go. Woo! CAN. NOT. WAIT!

4 comments:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Answer: YES!! At 29 years old I'm still convinced Disney is THE happiest place on earth. So jealous. :)

Charity said...

I love, love Disneyland. Make sure you go on the Tower of Terror ride in California Adventures! Such a fun ride! :)

Billy and Amanda Cole said...

I am so jealous! I've been once but I was 2 so I don't remember. I'm sure you will have such a great time.

Sandra said...

It's been five years since we have been there too. Cute Jacob says in his prayers every night "we go to Disneyland in June" They are pretty excited too :)