Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm so boring

So I don't really have much to post but we are alive. We are just keeping busy. I've been cooking dinner (planned ahead which is a miracle), I've given the dirty dog a bath (he's gotta be clean if he's going to sleep in our bed between us like he has been, I think he's been having nightmares or just gets cold), and just enjoying the last days of summer.

I finished the first season of Lost on DVD (thank goodness my sister has all the seasons), and I'm going through a bit of withdrawal because I finished it 3 days ago and the second season is up in West Jordan. I think I'll just get the rest of the seasons while I'm there so that I don't have to wait. I have to say I was a skeptic and I didn't want to give in to the craze, but I was hooked even though I know how it all ends.

Scott is hiking to the top of Timpanogas Mountain tomorrow with my dad, brother, brother-in-law, niece and nephew. They are all pretty excited about this and it's been a long time coming. Hopefully after that I'll have something more interesting to blog about. :)

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Are you going to hike with them?

Steve said...

You're not boring. I'm always excited whenever anybody updates their blog.

Btw, Tammy said she likes your current border. She said it's cute.

I, the guy that I am, didn't even notice it until she said something. And yeah, I suppose it is cute :)

Joylybean said...

Hi Steph!! It was great to catch up with Scott a couple of weeks ago but I was sad we didn't get to see you. It sounds like life is keeping you guys busy - that is good... keeps you out of trouble :) Take care and let us know when you're in town - maybe we can do dinner or something.