Thursday, August 26, 2010

Check this out!



My cousin Laurel has written a book. She is truly inspiring and inspired. She spends her summers flying around the country speaking at girls camps and at firesides. She loves young women and she sees their potential. She has written another book and I can't wait to read it. You can find the book here and she wants so much for every young woman to read this that she is trying to keep the cost as low as possible. So if you know any young women that need some encouragement or that just need some reassurance in their life, I highly encourage this book. I'm not even a young woman anymore and I'm very excited to read it!

Congrats Laurel on your book! So excited to read it!

5 comments:

Jacqueline Clark said...

How exciting!! I didn't know Laurel wrote a book. She is a very inspirational woman though, so I am not too surprised. I will have to tell my Young Woman's leaders in my ward about this book. Congrats Laurel!

Laurel said...

YOU are very inspiring, just for the record.

(thanks for helping to spread the word)

xoxo

Sandra said...

Very cool!

Michelle said...

How awesome! And a great price too!

Dahl Family said...

Steph, I'm so glad you posted this. They just called me as the YW President and I'm looking for all the help I can get! I can't wait to read it! :-) We miss you guys!