Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Fun family times

This past week was one of the funnest of the year so far. My parents came down to Price on Monday to see the play that Scott was in. It was so nice to have them here, I love it when they come to visit. The next day Scott's parents came into town and were able to see Scott in the play closing night and then they stayed for a few more days. It was so much fun to spend some time with them here in Price. I learned how to make 2 new recipes (Sausage and corn casserole and chicken pot pie) that are 2 of Scott's favorites. They were both so yummy! Last time Scott's parents came into town Cosmo was under the weather and didn't want to be social at all, but he LOVED Scott's parents this time. After Grandma Westwood gave him a treat for the first time, he followed her around for the rest of the visit. He even put on his pouty face when they were packing up their car. It was such a great week and we are looking forward to spending more time with family in the coming months.

Nothing much else to report. But here is a picture from closing night of "The Odd Couple" for your enjoyment... Yep, that's my man, and I do love him so, maroon pants and all.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I am so behind on blogs its not even funny. I love this picture. I don't know Scott but it seems to capture a pretty awesome personality!