Saturday, June 25, 2011

Missouri- Part duece

Our trip to Missouri really was more than just dealing with the aftermath of a deadly tornado. I was able to get some girls time in with my 2 sister-in-laws who I ADORE. Seriously, I gained 3 amazing sisters-in-law when I got married and spending girl time with them is always a riot.

We were able to spend some time with friends while there. We had a BBQ at Scott's parents house and were able to visit and have an enjoyable time.

The Friday that we were there, Scott and I decided to be "touristy" and visit Branson. He had been there a few times before, but I never had. I have to say that it is one of the most beautiful cities. We didn't have time to take in any shows, but we drove around, ate some lunch, snapped some pictures, and did some shopping at the Tanger Outlets and Branson Landing.

Below are some pictures taken from the car (thus the low quality)



Branson Landing

On our way home from Branson, we met the fam at Lambert's. We never pass up a chance to go there when we are in Missouri. Great food and an awesome atmosphere. If you are ever in the Branson area, you won't be disappointed by making a stop to this place. It's about 25 minutes north of Branson in Ozark.


One of the highlights of the trip was meeting this little angel, seen below... (Not Scott, I'm talking about the baby!)
This is baby Erin. She is our foster niece. She is such a sweet baby and it was so fun to play with and give loves to.

Well, that was our trip in a nutshell. Besides the tornado and the most horrid allergies I've had in my life, we had a pretty good time!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Oh I'm glad you posted a picture of Erin. How cute! I'm excited to see her when we go out in Oct. Are your allergies doing better? It's hit us the last couple weeks. Poor Lukie is constantly itching his eyes.