Wednesday, May 28, 2008

One of the many reasons that I fell in love...

Scott and I were one of those couples that started out as friends and just grew closer the more that we hung out together. The weekend after our first date we went with some friends to a karaoke night at a local play house. This is where I saw one of his many talents that he posseses and started to fall in love. In the video he will sing a line "If I had a million dollars, I'd buy your love" and to my relief after watching it back with him that night, you can't here me say to my friends "he doesn't need a million dollars to buy my love!"

3 comments:

Jimmy&Michelle said...

Classic!!---We miss you guys!! We need another "Office" party.

Love you!!

Laurel said...

I heart Scott Westwood.

Kenzie said...

I heart Scott Westwood, too Laurel! :) Stephyyyy I miss youuuu!! You should come to grandmas sometime and we should all have a sleepover like old times. :) I miss those days.