Saturday, May 17, 2008

Price Utah

Scott and I have finally made it to Price. It's very different for me. I'm not used to living in a small town but it's nice to have blue skies when it's clear and clean air to breath. We have a cute little apartment that doesn't quite fit all of our stuff but at least we have an extra bedroom that we can store all of our extra stuff in. One of the best parts of our apartment is that we can have our own washer and dryer. *I'd like to make a special shout-out to Jeanette for giving us a washer*. Who would have ever thought that something like that would be an exciting thing in my life. Scott is loving being down there. He will be starting at Sears on Monday, working the same job that he did when he went to CEU before. It's a huge blessing for us. I'll post pictures soon. We're getting internet at our house in a week so it will have to wait until then.

4 comments:

Kenzie said...

You had to leave me here without my favorite aunt :'( TEAR!!! I sure do miss you, but I'm very happy that you're happy. :) Love you!!

Sandra said...

WOO Hoo! I'm glad you started a blog, its a great way to keep in touch.

Sandra said...

I forgot to mention that we need your new address so we can swap the old one out or you will be so stinkin sad to not get a Christmas card he he. If we could get your number too that would be great!

Dad Westwood said...

Hey, this is great. Thanks for telling us about it. I wish we knew how to do this. I especially like your picture album. I didn't know you had a dog. Cute. Hope to see you guys soon. Good luck in Price and with school. Steph, did you find a job yet? Hope so. Keep in touch. Luv Ya Lots