Tuesday, May 27, 2008

There's no place like home






It's a hard transition to move away from home, where the majority of your friends and family members are. We had the chance to go to my parents house this weekend to celebrate my mom's birthday which was a lot of fun. We were able to celebrate on Sunday with a big meal that my 2 sisters made. I have to say that I have one of the funnest families in the world and I love when I get to spend time with them. It's also nice to be able to see my dog Cosmo when I got up there. It's been a big adjustment being away from him for such long periods, but he is king of the castle at my parent's house and I wouldn't have left him with anyone else. I know that he is "well taken care of". I do know that Price is where we're supposed to be right now and I'm just glad that I'm here with Scott. But I'm glad that home is only 2 hours away.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Sounds like your a bit home sick. I love that picture of cosmo how cute. Oh I appologize to for emailing you to post more on your blog. I checked it out today and you have like three. WOO HOO.

Kenzie said...

I love those pictures!!!! You'll have to send me a few of them. Love you Steph, never forget that okay?!