Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I've been tagged.

Laurel has tagged me and since I love, adore, and admire her so much, I will do it.

3 Joys
  • Scott
  • Cosmo
  • Being home with my family, eating good food, playing games and laughing with them.
3 Fears
  • Dying young- There's so many young people dying lately that have young families. And my greatest fear is not being able to fulfill all of the goals that I've set for myself regarding my family.
  • Spiders- It's breeding time here in Price and we get BIG spiders in our house, not little wimpy ones. Scott's going to compete in a spider killing contest.
  • Ghosts- I have always been scared of ghosts. And Scott totally believes in them. He's had an encounter with one before.
3 Goals
  • Exercising at least 4 times weekly and eating better.
  • Reading my scriptures.
  • Putting my full trust in the Lord. Sometimes it's hard to follow a prompting when other things seem more logical. I'm working on it.
3 Current Obsessions
  • Guitar Hero- I'm still on easy but I'm trying to perfect the songs. I'm about half way through that and I hate medium, it's hard!
  • Finding another job, I think about it all the time.
  • Peanut butter and chocolate (which is an all the time obsession, not just current).
3 Random Surprising Facts
  • I watch Animal Cops on Animal Planet at night sometimes when Scott is busy and I cry when I watch it, seeing the poor abused animals.
  • I'll be 26 this month. 4 more years until I'm 30.
  • I don't like hamburger of any sort, not in any shape or form.
Now that you know my soul ;) I tag Kenzie, Christi, Shannon and Emily.

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Umm.. Surprising, do you like hot dogs? So do you not like your job right now?

Laurel said...

you are so obedient.
and I want to hear more about Scott's ghost encounter!

Kenzie said...

Just an fyi...
I changed my blog address to www.dancingqueen93.blogspot.com
(:

SD and EJ said...

Stephanie! OF COURSE I remember you. How could I forget the person I used to write like 25-page notes to? It's so good to hear from you! It sounds like you are doing so well. Was your husband two years older than us? His name sounds really familiar. Was he on seminary council or something? Don't ask me how I remember that because I don't know. But anyway, I'm so glad you found my blog!

SD and EJ said...

Okay, I just remembered who I was thinking about that was on seminary council and it is totally not your husband. So sorry about that!