Wednesday, January 27, 2010

3 weeks... no goods.

Well I haven't been the most functional person lately. I am doing better than I was but I'm still pretty weak. I'm still detoxing and it's not the most pleasant experience, there is a lot of discomfort and fatigue that accompany it. I am glad that they encourage extra sleep because I don't feel as guilty taking a nap. I have to say it's been so great to have Cosmo here because he doesn't leave my side. He really is a man's best friend. We have such a great time together.

Well, I'm 3 weeks down, at least 3 more to go. It does get easier to resist all of the yummy food out there but some days are hard because you are so hungry but nothing tastes good. I know this will be worth it in the end. Hopefully I'll post some more cheerful things in the near future.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I'm glad it's getting easier your you. So it takes six weeks? Once that is done do you slowly start adding the food you couldn't have back in?

Sandra said...

Oops that was suppose to say for you not your you....there I go again just typing and not thinking :)

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Yuck!! I'd rather just work out a lot, but I haven't really been doing that lately either. Good luck with the detox (I guess by now you should be almost done!).