Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Our Chrismtas

We had such a great Christmas! The weekend before we were able to spend 5 days in Salt Lake and Logan. We got to go to many family parties, eats lots of amazing food (Scott's favorite part), spend quality time with the ones that we love, see old friends, and get to hold 2 amazingly cute babies (my favorite part).

Christmas day we didn't open presents until 1 p.m. because we got this huge blizzard and Scott was taking care of our friends house here in Price and he had to go and shovel their walks. We both had bad colds and just stayed inside and watched movies, took naps, and ate food. It was a pretty good day. We were blessed with some great presents as well.

Our traditional Christmas breakfast, they were yummy!
Santa remembered to fill the stockings, he even remembered the orange.
The mess!
This is what I asked for. I'll bet you can guess what my new years resolution is...
Scott reading the instructions to my new scale.

2 comments:

Lena Baron said...

Looks like you've been quite productive:) Glad you had a merry Christmas! It was so fun to finally meet you!:)

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Merry Christmas, Stephanie! I'm really envious of your tree ornaments--are those from your mom? I've thought about stealing my mom's raggedy dolls to try and make my own, but the crafty gene didn't get passed on my way.

Happy New Year!