Sunday, February 22, 2009

Another role

Well, Scott has finished his role in "A man for all seasons". He got raving reviews from students, professors, ward members, parents, and most importantly me. He was so good at the bad guy role. So he has decided that he wants to "play" again. This time in a play called "End game". Apparently it's very bizarre so I'm curious to see it. He will be playing an old man this time. One of the best parts is that he shaved off his beard into just a goatee which is much much better.

In other news, the drain in our bathroom works correctly now. I must say that we have found some interesting surprises while living here. And while it's not a horrible place to live, it certainly has had its share of surprises (which I will not post because I respect that my favorite cousin Laurel has quite a sensitive gag reflex.) But we are excited that the drain now drains like it should. All I have to say is this place will be much cleaner when we leave than the day we moved in. I can't believe we will have been here for a year in May. Somedays I miss our little apartment and the soft knocks on our door from our cute little neighbors/cousins.

We are both just working hard to get on top of things here. We are still looking to sell Scott's truck, but it is in Missouri now, so if you live there, take it for a spin, it's pretty sweet!

And finally...I still miss Cosmo everyday and I can't wait to have him with me.

5 comments:

Billy and Amanda Cole said...

Email me and tell me a little about Scott's truck. We might be interested. We've been looking a little for one for Billy.
cole_billy@sbcglobal.net
Thanks

Dynamic duo said...

You two are so cute. I'm so excited for you guys.

What great fun Scott must have.

Luckily, memories of apartments like that turn into laughs! That's the best part - remembering them with a sort of fondness!!

Lena Baron said...

Just wanted to say Hi. Sounds like life is fun and eventful. I hope things work out when it comes to life's struggles!! Love Ya!

Sandra said...

Wow a year in May...time goes by fast. Scott did do a great job! Glad to hear your drain is working. I agree....the memories you have of old apartments are fun.

Justin Compton Family said...

I didn't know Scott had a truck he was selling. Justin really wants a truck now. He's always looking, but still dreaming. We've got a few financial goals before he gets one. :) I wish we could see Scott in a play. I'm sure he was great.