Sunday, February 15, 2009

He always pulls through

I have to say that there is nothing better than being at work (on Valentine's Day) and hearing the bell ring signaling that someone is at the door, and seeing a delivery lady with flowers, hoping in your heart that my husband knows the thrill I get from flowers, and them actually being for me! (All the girls at work were jealous). Scott honestly knows the way to my heart. And the flowers are gorgeous! There were 2 pink roses and several miniature red roses. He also brought me dinner at work and we had a picnic in the back of the Pathfinder. He also brought a candle (one that has a light bulb instead of real fire) and wine glasses with some sparkling cider. He knows how I love the romantic stuff. He has always been great at the gift giving and showing me his love. He knows I appreciate the small things and is always trying to make me happy. I have the best Valentine ever!

8 comments:

Lena Baron said...

I am so glad you were blessed to find Scott. We are blessed in turn!

Trevor and Melissa said...

How sweet! Those adorable surprises are the best reminders of how much you love them. Glad you both had a nice Valentine's.

Laurel said...

He is SO VERY GOOD.
You is one lucky chiquita...

Sandra said...

Woo hoo how fun. Way to go Scott! I have to say that I'm the opposite with the flower thing. I would rather get a plant than flowers. It's nice every once in awhile but I like something that will last more than a few days :)

Dawson Family said...

What a good guy!

Justin Compton Family said...

That is good. He really did a great job. I'm glad your day was wonderful. Tell him to keep it up!

Sharane said...

What a great VaLeNtiNe's!
I LoVe getting flowers too. There is NoThInG like it. YoUr Blog is ReAlLy cute. I ToTaLlY agree with you about TV being so BaD!(previous post) We don't even have public television or CaBlE anymore. We get movies and TV on DVD that we want to watch from NeTfLiX. We still get some SuRpRiSeS sometimes, but we have much more control over things. :)

Anonymous said...

(o: Flowers are the best. They are even better when you get them in front of people!! (o: