Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I don't have the willpower!

As I walked through the isles of Smith's, I was drawn to the Easter candy isle. I cannot resist them. I just can't!

I can resist Halloween candy and Christmas candy, it's all the same really. But I cannot resist some Easter candy. I was introduced to the Cadbury mini eggs a few years ago and they are SO good. Along with that is the lifelong staple in my family...

My mom LOVES these. In fact she stocks up so that she is supplied in the off season. Whenever I go to my parents, I know that they will be there. Along with that comes these...
Pure sugar and so very tasty. Is there a seasonal candy that you can't resist? I just need to start avoiding the seasonal isle at the store.

7 comments:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

I love those mini cadbury eggs SO much. I can't buy them otherwise I'll eat the whole bag in one sitting. But I do love them...a lot.

Lena Baron said...

That is so true! (Cute post bby the way!) Personally, my I struggle with the other chocolate eggs and Lindts Truffles:)

Justin Compton Family said...

I do not share this weekness. Even the pictures just make me sick. I would much rather eat an entire pizza or bowl of quacamole...

Laurel said...

sugar candy...yuck.
if it's does not include chocolate, not worth it.
I've never understood the cadbury egg...just the picture makes me queezy...looks WAY TOO MUCH like a raw egg.

Now, the Reese's peanut butter cup egg? OH BABY.

Mari said...

I think it was a great idea to post about mini eggs! :) I'm glad we share the love of this delectable treat!

Christi said...

A lot of people think they're gross, but I really like those peanut butter taffy things they sell at Halloween time. Weird, right?

Kenzie said...

Mmmmm..... delicious!! I love easter candy!!! :)