Thursday, May 21, 2009

Missouri... here we come (In a few months)

Well, we'd like to make a special shout-out to Scott's brother Matt who is gonna take the plunge in August. He's marrying an awesome girl named Kristine in August in the St. Louis Temple. Now I don't mean to be biased or anything, but that may just be the most special temple ever. I'm so excited to go back there and just enjoy the time instead of being nervous and frantic over everything getting done before we got married. We are excited to go home to Carthage and see friends and family, it should be a good time! My aunt lives in St. Louis so it will be so fun to spend some time with her and her husband, they are pretty much some of the coolest people ever (even though I think she might like Scott a little more than me, but who can blame her?) Notice how she wanted to be by his side on the wedding day? Hahaha
Can't wait!!!

8 comments:

Laurel said...

i love missouri.
i love my parents.
i love Scott.
I. LOVE. YOU.

Dawson Family said...

I so wish I could go too!
Amy

Sandra said...

We're excited to go too!!!! We may still have to bring the wee little one with us. I'm not sure if BriLynn will be weaned by then. Anyway as for this weekend..Sorry, we won't be able to come. I have to teach on Sunday. We figured we could get our bedroom and the bathrooms painted too. Then we will have painted the whole house woo hoo. Keep us informed if you find any deals on tickets.

Elaine said...

OK. I'll pay more attention to you this time. So excited to have you come!!!

Karin Shannon said...

I saw all of the pichrs.I love them thay are cute. I am also excited for you to come and see me. Love makayla

Michelle said...

Sounds like a great trip! I must have been out of the "loop" for a while because I had no idea that you got married in the St. Louis temple. That is awesome. That first picture reminds me of when we went to St. Louis when we were young. Remember that?

Lena Baron said...

We've had a MO. craving too... We're pondering the idea... We'll see.:)

Kerri and Cody said...

Yea! It'll be fun to see you :)