Friday, June 5, 2009

Our little garden

Scott and I planted a garden! Our good friends had some extra garden space so they gave us a good size square. It is growing way fast. We planted it a week ago and they are already getting big. But we have to be patient now and just wait for them to be ready.

This is our green pepper plant. We already have a small pepper growing on it.
Our strawberry bush is growing a flower. Can't wait for the strawberries!
This is our growing tomato bush. Scott is excited for this one.
These are our sugar snap peas. We used seeds for these ones instead of plants, and they are finally popping up.

These are our green beans and they were also planted with seeds. They will be super yummy!And lastly we have our cucumbers.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Isn't it exciting to see them growing!!! I love it, it puts a smile on my face every year. Thats so nice to let you use part of their garden. Happy growing :)

Laurel said...

I LOVE your little garden!!

And I'm not gonna lie.
I'm jealous (yes, jealous) of your life with Scott...even in Price. (grin)

I LOVE YOU.