Saturday, June 20, 2009

There is a first time for everything.

For Scott's birthday week I tried to make him some special food, since he loves food. I made meatloaf for the first time. I know that probably sounds crazy but meatloaf is by far my least favorite dish in the world. I don't like ground beef at all and especially not with the meatloaf ingredients. But Scott loves it and I wanted to make it for him. It turned out really good and Scott was in heaven. It was actually pretty easy, I can't believe I've never made it before. Then on his birthday all he wanted was potato salad, pasta salad and smokies. It was super tasty. That's what he would have every year for his birthday. I need to branch out on cooking more often, it was fun!

2 comments:

Joylybean said...

Your mother-in-law makes the best meatloaf by baking it in large zucchini squash and serving it with tomato soup over the top... YUMMY!!

Laurel said...

you need to get my mom's recipe. Scott would be in meatloaf heaven!

so proud of you...
you're SO grown up! (grin)