Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Dinosaur Castle Park

I don't know about you but when I was young there weren't many "cool" parks to go to and so with Karin and Mike being in town I decided this was my chance to take their kids to the "cool" park behind our house. It looks like a castle and it has all of these fun things to do for the kids. They ran and ran from feature to feature.

They said it was pretty much the coolest park they'd ever been to. Man, I love that kids are so easy to please. I sure do love these two, they are so fun to be with.


These two were all about posing for the pictures!

Makayla is a gymnast but she's trying to restore her health from a sickness. She was really strong on those monkey bars.
I don't think I've ever seen a park with a climbing wall. How cool is that!

It was so great to be with them and get to talk with Karin and Mike for a while. It was overcast that day and really muggy but it was better than the scorching sun. I'd love to take more kids to this park so bring your kids on down. Let me show them the best park ever!

1 comment:

Lena Baron said...

ahhh we enjoyed their company so much during the reunion!!:) We really hope to move to Missouri as soon as we can.