Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Mommy and me

This past weekend, my parents went to their annual adult campout with the people in their neighborhood. This was their 20th year going which is pretty cool. They were worried about what they were going to do with Cosmo, so I rearranged my schedule and went down there and spent some quality one-on-one time with Cosmo. It's been a really hard adjustment not being able to see him everyday, and we can't wait until we can find a place where we can have him down here. It's hard with us both working full-time because he is so used to having someone to follow around all day, so we are going to wait until we have a schedule when he isn't alone for long. It was so fun to take him on my errands with me, he loves to go in the car. I also got to go out with my friend Marcia to see Mamma Mia. It was ok, it wasn't the best musical I've ever seen but not the worst. I think that they could have done it a little better. I'd like to see the live version, I hear it's much better.

It was really nice to have a 3 day weekend, I really didn't want Monday to come but we've gotta pay the bills somehow!

No comments: