Sunday, August 24, 2008

Rewards

Scott started back to school on Monday and all I feel is sympathy and relief that I'm done with that part of my life. I remember how it felt to go back to school and feel like my brain was going to explode because of all that it was trying to absorb. He's such a hard worker and he puts his all into everything he does. He's really enjoying what he is learning and is going to learn (except for English), and we know that it will be a huge benefit when it comes to building our own business.

Today I had the whole day off, which is great after a long week of work, and Scott had to go to work and come home and do homework. I don't particularly enjoy working 40 hours a week, but it's so nice to not have to worry about coming home and doing homework, so the 40 hours is worth it if I don't have to do the school thing again. Before Scott got into his homework, we went to Blockbuster to exchange some movies and they had Lego Indiana Jones which Scott has been wanting to rent for a long time, but each time we went to Blockbuster it was out. So he was pretty excited that they had it. So he was such a good, strong person, and he did his homework and his reward was getting to play Indiana Jones. He loved Lego Star Wars a lot, but he beat that a while ago. I think it's a good thing to have an outlet when you're in school. We'll see how long it takes him to beat this game.

3 comments:

Billy and Amanda Cole said...

That is so funny! Billy is working hard and doing homework also. I feel for him. His outlet has always been sports. He is a huge fan of whatever sport; not really a team but just watching a good game.

Sandra said...

I better not let Andrew know you have this or he will want it. Our game cube is actually broken and it's been nice that he doesn't ask to play it everyday. I'm sure that game will be a nice break from School work.

Lena Baron said...

Hey Guys! I haven't met you Steph, but I've heard great things about you!:) I am Scotts cousin (Lena Hunt, Baron:) Anyway, I can't wait to get caught up on how you're doing through your blog. I'll be in touch!

You can keep up to date with us through our blogs:)