Wednesday, March 25, 2009

8 Minute Abs

Do you like pain? I have dedicated myself to 8 minutes of excruciating pain a day. But it's gonna be worth it. I don't know about the rest of you ladies but my abs are my problem area and I started using this video years ago (using it on and off) but seriously, it works if you are faithful. I once recommended it to a friend that was a workout nut and she loves this workout. It's fast and very effective to all the muscle in your stomach. The pain is totally worth it!

4 comments:

Karin Shannon said...

I loved that video so much that it died.. I have been trying to find it again. I think I am going to just go online.

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

I also like the ab video for The Firm. I haven't been able to find a copy (used my roommates years ago), but if you can find it, it is awesome.

We're about to start a work fitness program--100 miles in 90 days. 1 mile walking/running outside or on the treadmill is 1 mile and 20 minutes of other exercise is 1 mile. Hopefully it works out!

Dawson Family said...

Joy has me doing hip hop abs and holy crap it kicks my butt!!!!! But it is fun. Good luck being faithful to it! I exercised for a good 3 weeks but then the whole cramps thing hit and I got off track. But I will jump back on.

Sandra said...

I've never tried that but I have used Pilates and that works your abs pretty good. Man your making me feel like a slacker, I really need to start a workout routine.