Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A full day!

Well today was my first day on my new schedule. I've been yawning all day, but luckily I didn't have that feeling at work where your eyes get so heavy and it takes real strength to keep them open. It has been so great though! It was 2:30 when I got done with work. Do you know how good that feels??? I have been able to actually accomplish things today. Anyway, my cousin Trish asked for a before and after pic of Scott since she has never met him. So the first picture is just a silly one, because Scott has a hard time being serious for pictures.

And then I told him to be serious...

In other news, we had our first Easter egg hunt. Scott's aunt and uncle come down to Price once in a while and we really secretly hope for eggs when they come. They have chickens that lay some delicious eggs. We weren't home when they came by and they hid some eggs for us behind our snow shovel. They are so incredibly good! If you haven't had a fresh egg, you are missing out. The part is that I didn't have to deal with messy dye to color the eggs. The chicken's did it for me.

7 comments:

Lena Baron said...

That's what our eggs will look like!:) FUN!:)

Sandra said...

I love the pucker up picture...ha ha funny. I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!!

Kat Dahl said...

I didn't realize that the goatee was real at first. haha...that's not a bad look for Scott. I like it when Mark grows his goatee, but it's just not very think like Scott's is. Awesome! :)

Karin Shannon said...

WOW Scott!!! Who knew you would age faster than me. I did find a couple gray hairs this week I flipped out. You know 30 in a few weeks..Scary huh??

Justin Compton Family said...

I didn't realize that his goatee was real either. That's the most facial hair I've ever seen on him...

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Haha! Thanks for including the before and after pics for me. :) That makeup does make a big difference!

The Nielsen's said...

Good crimeny!!! Scott looks so much like Bruce!!!! WOW! What a goatee too! LOVE IT!