Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dear Summer

The other day as I was walking into work, I felt a breeze and in the air I smelled you. It made me so excited for you to come. Winter was not too bad, really only 2 or 3 big storms in here in Price, but I'm so tired of being cold.
I know that I complained about you A LOT last time you were around but we didn't have air conditioning and you know how I don't like being really hot. But I promise, I will try to be better this year. I won't complain as much and I will just enjoy the fun in the sun, the bronzed skin and the reduced gas bill. I hope that you bring me good things!

Your friend, Steph

5 comments:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Too funny! I was walking the dog the other day and started drafting a letter to Spring in my head. :)

Michelle said...

I love this. June at 8:00pm is my favorite time of year. Watching kids on the street play games, sitting on the porch, (or sitting on the driveway) and sipping a Coke. Such bliss!

Lena Baron said...

Amen! Amen!! Very Sweet!!!

Sandra said...

Woo hoo the first day of Spring is tomorrow :) Were excited to see you guys in a few weeks.

Laurel said...

Dear Summer,
I'm with Steph.
Love,
Laurel

(maybe if we all sign a petition, she will come early? is summer a "she" or a "he"??)