Saturday, March 21, 2009

A glimpse of the future

As I walked in from work tonight, this is what I found...
Disturbing at first...quite.

Come to find out, he is practicing with his stage makeup for his upcoming play. He has to be an old man.
This picture is kinda creepy. He looks like he's glowing. But I think the one below turned out pretty good.
He needs more gray in his hair. But all in all, I think he will be a good looking old man one day!

(I'm just grateful it was stage makeup and not my makeup.) ;)

9 comments:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Amazing what makeup can do! You should post a before and after for those of us who haven't met Scott yet.

Dawson Family said...

wow that is special! We love scotty! What's not to love huh? Sounds like you guys are always having fun, that is awesome.

SD and EJ said...

That is amazing! He really looks old. I'm impressed.

Joylybean said...

Holy Cow! What a transformation. To think, we girls are always applying make-up to make us look younger!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! haha. He is good at the makeup thing though!

Laurel said...

um, that IS great talent...
but he totally looks like the unibomber...doesn't he?

Michelle said...

Don't you wish you knew what you would look like in the future. Crazy!

Sandra said...

Wow he does a good job of putting that stuff on. That would kinda spook me too. :)

Justin Compton Family said...

wow, that's pretty impressive. I don't know if Justin would be impressed or just creeped out. :)