Friday, March 13, 2009

My new project

So I've decided that I need to do something productive in my spare time (because I've realized that perfecting songs on Guitar Hero and watching lots of TV is not all that productive). So I've decided that I need to write a history of Scott and I from when we met to now. I wasn't good at writing in my journal as Scott and I dated, and I've been thinking a lot about some of the fun times that we shared that I had forgotten about and I want to always remember those time. So it's time to write them down and keep a record from here on out. Thank goodness for computers so that I don't have to do this by hand, that would take forever!

6 comments:

SD and EJ said...

That is such a good idea! I should do that. And I think perfecting songs on guitar hero is totally productive. :)

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Get started girly! This is the type of thing I would think about doing but give up on because it is so overwhelming. :) Does make it easier having computers, though!

Sandra said...

I think thats an awesome idea. I wish I would have done it because now after almost nine years I have forgotten lots. I too wrote in my journal but not everything.

Laurel said...

LOVE IT and if you're going to do it, i have to put a plug in for my favorite little new company. do it here: LDSJournal.com and you can even get it into your own book. Very cool.

can't wait to read ;)

Joylybean said...

To answer your question - I think that he has been our bishop since late October... maybe early November. I know it was before Thanksgiving. Pretty crazy, huh!! No I listen to my CD's and I think "Hey! That's my bishop!"

Lena Baron said...

Great Idea!!! Good Luck! You'll cherish it (so will your kids!)