Thursday, April 30, 2009

My visit with my sister

My sister was in town this past weekend so we went up to see her. We haven't seen her since our wedding a year and a half ago. Jen has only met Scott twice so she really wanted him to come up. She loved him, and seriously, how could you not? It was so fun to laugh and talk and play with the fam!



Poor Cosmo had a long weekend, he was pooped. Usually he stays close to everyone when there is a party but we found him on my dad's pillow asleep.

While we were up there we had a Su Casa reunion with some of our past co-workers and some of our favorite customers, it was SO fun. We missed all of you that couldn't make it!



What a fun weekend! I'm so glad we were able to go up there.

1 comment:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

So glad you had fun but BOO that I didn't get to see you this weekend when I was in town. :( I didn't realize Price was so far away.