Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Elmo Awards

Last night were the Elmo Awards. These are the awards that they give out to the students that have been in the plays at the college. They had a banquet and then gave out some awards. Scott the award for Best Actor for his role in End Game. I think it's well deserved! I'm so proud of him!


The only bad thing about the awards was that when we were sitting there listening to the awards, we could hear this squeaky noise. It sounded like the mouse. No, it was that bats that live in the theater. We were on stage for the awards with the curtains closed and apparently they don't like to be closed up like that... glad I didn't see them. Seeing one during one of the nights of the play was enough for me!

By the way, my husband looks pretty hot in that suit!

6 comments:

Dawson Family said...

Congrats Scott! I have never seen him act but I bet he is really good. You two look so happy and that is so great!

Sandra said...

Great job Scott! I didn't know there were bats in the theater. I'd be grateful I didn't see them either.

SD and EJ said...

Congrats to Scott! And by the way, your hair looks so cute in that picture!

Lena Baron said...

Congratulations Scott!!

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Yay Scott!

Karin Shannon said...

Good job scot. Love you. You look pretty hot yourself steph:) Have a good day!!