Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Vegas Baby!

Scott and I are going to Las Vegas in 2 and 1/2 weeks and we are SO excited! We haven't been on a road trip together since we got married so this is gonna be fun! He will be in a seminar for the 3 days and I will be laying by the pool reading and soaking up the sun, and at night we will explore the city. I think it's so therapeutic to get out of your bubble and just see something different for a change. I'm excited to have a relaxing vacation.

And this weekend I get to see my sister! I haven't seen her since my wedding so it will be fun to catch up with her and just hang out. (And I get to see my dog :) )

And next week Scott and I will be attending the "Elmo Awards" which is like the Oscars of the CEU Theater. We get to dress up and have dinner and watch people get awards. So there are some exciting things to come in the next while, I'm so glad that summer is almost officially here.

7 comments:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Have a fabulous time in Vegas! I've only been once but I got a little bored. Don't think I could stay more than just a few days here and there.

Dawson Family said...

Sounds very fun. Hit a yummy buffet for me in Vegas!

Sandra said...

What seminar are you going to in Vegas? Ahhhh lounging in the sun, that sounds nice. Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love Vegas!! Rode trips are the best. I hope you guys have fun!

Lena Baron said...

I'm so excited for you!!! Leif and I are going to Vegas for our anniversay this year. I can't wait!! It will be deathly hot (July) But we'll be inside a nice hotel room!!:)

Steve and Tammy said...

We were in Vegas not quite two weeks ago. Of course, we were there to visit my brother and only stayed over-night so we didn't really do anything fun... though we did go to this AWESOME wings place called Buffalo Wild Wings (I think there are a bunch of them there), which we would both highly recommend - for the food, anyway.

The last time we were down we went to a show (nothing fancy, but fun).

I always like to hit up an In and Out Burger when in Vegas, too. Mmmmm... Have an awesome trip!

Katie's crew said...

How fun! It sounds like you are having a blast! You are such a cute girl! Love your blog!