Monday, April 13, 2009

Visitation

So this last week has been incredible tiring and crazy. Scott finished the play, I had to go to Salt Lake on Wednesday for a funeral and came back on Thursday. Then we went back up on Friday so that we could go to Logan on Saturday for our niece's baptism. Then Saturday we drove home, and Scott's parents came with us to spend a couple days. And then Sunday we had to speak in church. There was other strenuous stuff going on those days that I won't share but needless to say, I'm totally and completely exhausted and am ready for a regular week. Since I came back to Price for one day, I brought a surprise....
When I pack up to leave my parents, Cosmo gets really sad, so I decided to bring him home for one night. I asked if he wanted to go, since he knows what that means, he freaked out and wouldn't let me even put my stuff in my car without being right there, he didn't want to be left. The drive was pretty long for him (not ever being outside of the Salt Lake Valley) and we drove part of the way in the dark which he hates. But once we got him here he was fine and just followed us around, sniffed and hung out. It was SO fun to have him around. I honestly don't know if it was harder to leave him at my parents this time after having had him here, but it still breaks my heart every time I have to say goodbye to him.
As you can see he got cozy on the bed.
And we had to prop him up to look out the window, because every time I would go outside he'd freak out.
And this is him after his day with us. He was SO tired and was way excited to see his grandpa and grandma. We can't wait til he is here all the time.

8 comments:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Cosmo is such a little cutie! He looks like the perfect cuddle bug.

Sandra said...

Cosmo is so cute. I bet it is so hard to leave him! You made me curious when you mentioned.. a bunch of other things which happened. Thanks so much for coming up this weekend!

Laurel said...

well, THAT is just cute!
(and YOU look GREAT!)

Joylybean said...

How fun that you could take Cosmo for a visit. I have to know - did the whole sniffing thing compare to when he visited our house? (:

Anonymous said...

I totally understand the feeling. Not having you dog around is so hard. They are just like babies. I am glad he could have a sleep over though! (=

Lena Baron said...

I want a little dog like him someday!:)

Dawson Family said...

Can you have dog where you are at? We just got a dog and are loving it. The girls love him. He is a great puppy. I miss my boxer though. But my yard is not friendly for large dogs.

Michelle said...

he is too cute! I bet you do miss him a lot!