Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

For those of you that know my parents, you know how great they are! Today is their 39th anniversary and I think that's such a big achievement. They are two of the best people in my life and they continually bless my life. I'd also like to make a shout-out to all the dad's on Father's Day, I have a great dad and a great dad-in-law that are great examples to me. Thanks for all you do! Also to all of the men who are not only fathers but are patriarchs of a families with children or without, it's such a great responsibility and you are much appreciated for taking that challenge and guiding your family.

4 comments:

Laurel said...

since they feel like my parents too, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

destiny808 said...

That is so awesome Tell them I say hi adn happy anniversary.... I hope that I can see them as well before I leave....

Sandra said...

Tell them Hi and congrats from us too!

Elaine said...

That is one great looking couple. The wife looks a bit familiar to me. Hmmm. Great picture, great couple. I love them as well.