Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Scott!


Today is Scott's 26th birthday. The picture is from last year but I thought it was cute. Scott has been a little uneasy about turning 26 since one of our friends made a comment to him a few weeks ago. We were out to dinner and she asked how old he was and he told her that he was about to turn 26 and she said "When you turn 26, that's when your melabolism catches up with you." So we ate a great dinner last night (roast beef and mashed potatoes that I made for the first time) with banana foster for desert (omitting the rum). But I'm pretty sure his metabolism isn't going to change overnight, but it's giving me concerns since I'll be turning 26 in July, it's going to be even harder to drop some pounds! I won't embarrass Scott with listing all of the big and small things that make him so great, but I am so grateful to have him in my life and I'm grateful to my mother-in-law and father-in-law for raising such an outstanding person. He got so many of his values and qualities from them that make him so wonderful. Happy Birthday Scott, I love you!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SCOTT! hope it was the best birthday one can have in Price.

Oh, and Steph better have given me credit for the banana foster! (and then I'll give credit to Lion House recipes).

LOVE YOU BOTH!!

BrettandShannon said...

Scott's birthday and you didn't invite me Stephanie! You had better have a good reason. just kidding. I understand...Well tell him Happy Birthday from me! okay! Love you both!

Jimmy&Michelle said...

I'm so sorry we forgot to call you on your birthday!! Sydney loves that she gets to share her birthday with Uncle Scott--she thinks you're pretty "neat-o" in case you couldn't tell. Happy Belated Birthday--we hope it was great and are so glad that you are a part of our family!!

destiny808 said...

Happy Birthday Scott!!!!