Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Kenzie!

I love this girl! And today she is 15 years old. Watch out boys and drivers, she has one more year until trouble begins. J/K But seriously, this is one special kid! She is one of the sweetest, accepting, giving, sensitive, talented, beautiful girl I've ever met (along with my other nieces).


Oh, and she is quite the entertainer! She loves to pose for the camera with different faces. There are more pictures where this came from!

I love you girl! Happy 15th birthday! I'm glad that you're a part of our family.
P.S. She gets the shoutout on my post because she leaves comments...now you know what to do if you want a shoutout on your birthday. :)

2 comments:

Sherri and Doug said...

Hey Stef and Scott, We were so excited to find your blog. We hope all is going well for you.

Love Uncle Doug and Aunt Sherri

Kenzie said...

this is way late.... i already texted you to thank you :) but thanks!!!!! you are the best and I just LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!