Monday, September 22, 2008

A day off!

It's so weird to be home on a Monday, but it feels so great! The weekend was so crazy at work. I was basically thrown into my job and left alone to figure it out. They didn't mean to do this, it was by accident, but alas I had to figure things out there. I'm actually at a point where I enjoy going to work, it's so different than anything I've done before. I have to work hard and do a lot of paperwork but I really enjoy the challenge. I've finally found my niche here, it's so good for me, and I'm the happiest I've been since moving here. The company is that I work for is having a big open house on the 1st and my parents are coming down for that, which I'm really excited about. This will be the only time that the public will be allowed to come inside. I'll post pictures, it's a beautiful new building, probably the prettiest in Price.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Thats great that your enjoying it so much. You may have posted it but I might have missed it but what is it that you do?

Anonymous said...

It is always good to love what you do!! (O: Days off are the best though!!!