Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Quest: Tradition Spirit Honor

BYU deserves the shout out today. 59-0 over UCLA, home of the Norm Chow offense. Way to shut out the Bruins. It was an entertaining game (and I have the tomato red sunburn as a souvenir) filled with lots of scoring and a lot of cheering. I loved that this game was a win from the whole team, no one player dominated the game, everyone participated and contributed to the win. It is rare that you get to watch a game like that. This may be my last game for the season since I will be working Saturdays now, and I'm sure glad I went. Beside it being extremely hot, it was so much fun. I hope that this sends a message to the Pac-10 and the BCS that we are for real. GO COUGARS!!!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Kevin is offended that you didn't invite him to come he he. Sounds like an exciting game!

Lena Baron said...

It was the top story of Yahoo Sports. Sounds like they have a great team this year. It makes me miss the "Good Ol'Days" of family get togethers at Bruce and Chris's filled with BYU Football, Hot Dogs, Chips and Salsa, and Grandma's Cheering... Ahhh, the memories!